1. Pour hot water over farfel, and drain
2. Beat eggs, vanilla, 11/2 sticks of
margarine (melted), pineapple, dried fruit
if desired, and cinnamon.
3. Add matzo farfel and mix well.
4. Pour into prepared 9 X 13 deep pan,
greased with 1/2 stick margarine.
5. Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 45 to
6. Remove from oven and allow to set for
a few minutes before cutting.
To reduce the fat and cholesterol,
substitute the following:
1. Egg Substitute for the eggs
2. Spray the pan with vegetable spray
instead of melted margarine.
3. Use 1/2 stick of margarine in the
recipe instead of two sticks and 1 cup of
This makes an excellent stuffing for a